Gears of War 3
King Of The Hill
XP Has Now Been Reduced To Half!
Including yourself gather 8 BHL Members into an Xbox LIVE Party, have 2 members sign in guest accounts to make a total of 10.
All members appear offline.
You can do this by hitting your Guide Button side scroll to Settings, then Preferences, and Online Status, select Offline and press A.
This is to avoid users on our friends list from joining session in progress
Getting a Bot Lobby:
- Open 2-5 Youtube tabs
- On each tab upload a separate video
- Go on GoW3 and start searching for a King of the Hill match
- It should take 30 seconds - 2 minutes on finding a bot game
- When in the game invite 4 BHL members into the game so your team is full and the entire other team is bots. Lose the first round (of 2) and IMMEDIATELY after the next round starts have the HOST leave the game. This will give host to another person in the game.
- Have the remaining 4 players continue playing until the bots win the 2nd round. After the game is over the next map will start and at that time the teams will SPLIT and there will be 2 people on 1 team and 2 on the other.
- Immediately have everyone in your party join the game. Be sure to have 1 person with a guest on each team
- Kill off the bots to allow everyone to spawn in
- Rubber band your guests so they are always moving so they don't get idle kicked
Quickly get to the rings in order to get the most Score and XP, using a Domination(Dom) like method of boosting have the COG capture the hill and the the Locust immediately break and cap it and vice versa. Continue this method until you have boosted on a total of 4 rings, than allow 1 team to cap and win to start the next round. Continue this for a total of 3 boosting rounds equaling a 30 minute match with hopefully an average of 65-75k XP and 80-100k Score.
- Pistol out at all times
- Do not Jump the hill
- Do not stall the hill
- Do not roll in and out of the hill
- Do not pick up the weapons on the ground period
- Do not active reload at the designated boosting sites
- Do not Target/Spot at the designated boosting sites
- ONLY Staff are permitted to shoot or melee members, non-staff shoot the ground if someone stalls
- DO NOT kill anyone for any reason - use ONLY as a last resort (Referring to staff of the lobby if present)
- Score Limit 150
- 75 Points per Hill/Ring
- Rings/Hills Drain Faster 7 Minutes
- Rounds Will Auto End After 20 Minutes
175k Score & 135k Xp Lobbies On Checkout:
This will require several things:
- Keen Boosting Skills (No stalling or Jumping)
- ALL players in the hill ON TIME!
- And PATIENCE!
During this map if you want any chance of reaching such a score and experience on this map, everyone needs to follow the above keynotes.
If the other team breaks early just get off the ring and let them capture the flag in order to avoid loss of time and potential experience (everyone should be boosting their best so this should happen a minimal amount)
First you will start boosting at the rings with the normal (Dom) boosting method however you will continue to boost the rings in order to reach a team score of 149 and then end the the first round.
Continue this until you have reach 3 full rounds which will take approximately 45 minutes at 15 minutes per round, if at anything during this period in any round the scores become uneven due to accidental stales or jumps. Use the Original King of the Hill Boosting Method in order to get the extra points for score an experience until score is even and then end the round.
Edited by BHL Wolf, 12 October 2011 - 07:36 AM.