Turk those are actually some dope pics bro. ive heard about those Spartan Races. i think they do them near me in Southern California. good for you man.

Yup! I believe the race in South Carolina just passed. These races are nation wide as well as international. Definitely challenging both physically and mentally (the higher the race level the more of a challenge for sure).

• Upvote 1

[b][color=#ff0000]A_Turk_[/color]+[/b] do you know if they come to Colorado? Can you further explain the levels?

Yup! I believe the race in South Carolina just passed. These races are nation wide as well as international. Definitely challenging both physically and mentally (the higher the race level the more of a challenge for sure).

They had one in CO 2 years back that a Sophomore on my high school Cross Country team placed 1st in. Dude can run for days, that's for sure

The thing is it isn't just about your average running.. The hardest course (in regards to elevation) was probably Killington mountain in Vermont, but the Palmerton (pennsylvania) super was probably the best distribution of difficulty between the obstacles and running distance.

I know they go up in difficulty like a sprint is 3-4 miles, a super is about 8 miles, and a beast is like 13+ (killington beast was 16.2 miles not including the circa 30 obstacles where it could be something like carrying a 30 Kg bag of sand for half a mile)

Then they have crazier things beyond those 3, but getting those 3 levels done within a calendar year gets you "trifecta" status and the more trifectas you get the more trifecta medals you earn. Sh*t gets intense.

If you want to read the overview: Please login or register to see this link.

The thing is it isn't just about your average running.. The hardest course (in regards to elevation) was probably Killington mountain in Vermont, but the Palmerton (pennsylvania) super was probably the best distribution of difficulty between the obstacles and running distance.

I know they go up in difficulty like a sprint is 3-4 miles, a super is about 8 miles, and a beast is like 13+ (killington beast was 16.2 miles not including the circa 30 obstacles where it could be something like carrying a 30 Kg bag of sand for half a mile)

Then they have crazier things beyond those 3, but getting those 3 levels done within a calendar year gets you "trifecta" status and the more trifectas you get the more trifecta medals you earn. Sh*t gets intense.

If you want to read the overview: Please login or register to see this link.

Sweet Thanks for the info mr. [b][color=#ff0000]A_Turk_[/color]+[/b]!