kkkrt22

Matt Maiocco talks towards Steve Wallace, John Taylor, Brent Jones upon his podcast

3 San Francisco 49ers legends connected Matt Maiocco for the 49ers insider podcast and all a few provided some exceptional perception upon the recent 49ers Please login or register to see this link. . 49ers Alumni Working day took place ultimate 7 days in advance of the 49ers eventual thumping in direction of the Los Angeles Rams and prior to the sport, some 49ers greats obtained the personnel fired up. There have been the discussions, the speeches, and then the backflip by means of John Taylor. John Taylor, who trapped a touchdown move in direction of earn Tremendous Bowl XXIII. A match performed virtually 30 many years in the past Please login or register to see this link. . He's 56 and even now undertaking backflips. A good deal. Maiocco questioned him over this electricity and how typically he can do the backflip. Turns out, it's how he is aware he's continue to nimble: ll the season Please login or register to see this link. . As extended as I can do the backflip Please login or register to see this link. , I recognize I'm all right. Though I end staying equipped in the direction of do the backflip, then I bought a scenario.he 3 legends experienced some Terrific terms for the podcast Please login or register to see this link. . I've integrated the period stamps beneath. On your own can hear utilizing the widget higher than or shift in this article. Steve Wallace01:35 - Conversing in the direction of the ew' 49ers03:22 - What he reported toward the staff04:03 - Actively playing remaining cope with06:00 - Actively playing within just the Tremendous BowlJohn Taylor07:38 - Intro08:05 - Queries upon Dwight Clark statue09:20 - The capture inside Tremendous Bowl XXIII09:50 - Concept in direction of the latest 49ers11:15 - Why he held a personnel way of thinking very than leave inside of no cost business for extra revenue12:30 - Backflipping within a conference with the present-day 49ersBrent Jones14:35 - Information in the direction of the 49ers16:21 - The galvanizing second he talked pertaining to inside of his speech17:55 - Upon if the youthful 49ers savored the concept18:45 - Convention the limited finishes/Kyle Shanahan.

Edited by kkkrt22