Dear BHLgaming.com,

Over 4 years ago, i was last active on this site as an Advisor to the community of a wonderful group of men and women. I was someone you guys thought I was that I was not and I'm writing this as an apology to some old friends. Less than a year after my leave from BHL with determination to follow in my fathers footsteps, whom was the one I carried the persona of,  I enlisted in the U.S. Army as 13B (field artillery). Throughout the years I learned a lot, and with that came owning to your mistakes which I had a hard time doing before the military. You folks are a great group of people that the world is blessed with and it has been an honor to communicate with the ones I have. I'm not asking for forgiveness, just simply apologizing for my wrong doings. Be safe fellas and game on. 

• Like 4

Well i didnt see the day when i would see your face around here again. You put my head in a strange place with what you did but that was as you said years ago now. Good to hear from you regardless of what happened in the past.