Puggle

Looking for other gamers

Hello friends,

I just got my new gaming PC, and was looking for some people to play with.. I wouldn't mind having some recommendations on some good games, as well as some people to play those games with.

Here are the specs to my Computer;

-Intel Core i7 7700 Quad Core 3.2GHz Processor

-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

-16GB DDR4-2400MHz

-1TB SATA III HHD

-120GB SSD

-Windows 10 Home

-RGB Coloring with Tempered Glass.

So I Can run a lot of games, and have VR Ready. My steam name is " [patron]Puggle[/patron]" and Discord is always on now if anyone has questions, or wants to hit me up to play. Ill maybe post a setup picture at a later date. 

Edited by Puggle

there is quite a few of us who are actively gaming on pc, big group of us highly addicted to a game called playerunknowns battlegrounds, unreal game and i would recommend you get it if your looking to team up with people. you can join the bhl discord and hang out with us in the pc chat, we are always talking in there - Please login or register to see this link.

I will have to look into that game! I have been hearing a lot about it lately. I have been in the discord chat, but never talked or said anything in the chat, but I plan on being way more active for what I can. Thanks Beastly. :)

On 23/07/2017 at 3:45 PM, Beastly said:

there is quite a few of us who are actively gaming on pc, big group of us highly addicted to a game called playerunknowns battlegrounds, unreal game and i would recommend you get it if your looking to team up with people. you can join the bhl discord and hang out with us in the pc chat, we are always talking in there - Please login or register to see this link.

you are a noob haha i told u to get it and u was like errr na dnt see the point playerunknow battlegrounds am talking about its one of the best games i have played. Feel free to add me Martlex is my steam username 

12 hours ago, oOMartleOo said:

you are a noob haha i told u to get it and u was like errr na dnt see the point playerunknow battlegrounds am talking about its one of the best games i have played. Feel free to add me Martlex is my steam username 

haha i know mate, best decision i ever made buying that game, can play it for hours and not get bored