saD4uv8.png

Release Date: November 3rd

Call of Duty is going back to its roots! This time, you are set in the great World War II battle, fighting primarily in the years 1944 thru 1945. You play as a soldier following U.S. Army private Ronald “Red” Daniels. Take on Normandy beach with U.S. 1st Infantry Division.

Spoiler

Nazi Zombies appears to be coming back to the game, this time they are set correctly in time.

796669.jpg

797122.jpg

A leak about the story mode.

cod-ww2-leak.jpg

I can't wait to get boots on the ground and start living life in WW2.

More leaks and videos will be posted as they surface.

Edited by TheGamingTray

On 5/6/2017 at 4:07 AM, Sox ll said:

Im actually excited for this one.

6 hours ago, Maximus said:

Yeah. Want this title for sure.

Same here. I feel like they are trying to get their community back together. Seems like die-hard Call of Duty fans started to go elsewhere because of their futuristic style they had for the past few titles.

It should be really interesting to see how they make a comeback with this WW2 theme. Too bad the PC community is usually dead for COD games.

On 5/9/2017 at 1:18 AM, Beastly said:

Yeah i agree it looks like an awesome game but so did BF1 and it wasn't anything to die for.. and i agrre with you Please login or register to see this link. , pc gaming for COD is non existent lol 

Battlefield 1 was pretty good. Sadly it gets boring to me after a few matches. I think the overall style of the game isn't something that you could play over and over again. I'm a little worried that COD:WW2 might end up being in the same boat.

Hopefully not, because I really want to enjoy a Call of Duty title again.