Nuke

New PC gamer

So I've never gotten into PC gaming and don't really know exactly what games I'm looking to play except csgo. All I know is PC gaming has a lot more games and I want to widen my gaming experiences. I'm supposed to be selling my Mac book tomorrow unless the guy bails on me. Could some of you guys post parts to a pc that I could build for $800-900 or less that could run every game well and will be decent. Please include all parts needed as I have no clue about any of the parts. Thanks

This setup will allow you to play Battlefield 1 in ultra settings for $900. Obviously run other games as well at similar settings.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor - $199.99 - Superbiiz

Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard - $51.98 - Newegg

Memory: Avexir Core Series 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory - $30.99 - Newegg

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - $47.49 - OutletPC

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card - $429.99 - Superbiiz

Case: Corsair 100R Silent ATX Mid Tower Case - $59.99 @ Newegg

Power Supply: G2 550W - $78.99 @ Superbiiz

Total: $899.42

Although this setup is the best option for your money. I do not recommend buying each individual part and building the pc yourself, you should go to a company that builds gaming pcs and get a quote from them to build you one. You also want to make sure you get warranty and repair on the deal. Some companies offer 3 years free repair and warranty which is awesome. Whereas if you build the PC yourself, the only warranty your going to get is warranty that may come with each part which sometimes doesn't happen. Also things like support come free if a company builds your pc, whereas if you built it you would have to troubleshoot everything or pay someone to do it which nobody wants to do. 

I also recommend you get a Solid State Drive to host your windows on. Your boot up times will be much shorter and the overall performance for windows will increase. Some people put their games on a SSD as well but games nowadays are roughly 50GB each so you would need a decent sized SSD, which isn't cheap. 

You also need a good gaming monitor. No point having a 400 dollar graphics card and playing games on a cheap monitor that looks like poo lol... I suggest a LG gaming monitor that i use. Can be bought at a later date but it is a must have. 

monitor: Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beastly said:

This setup will allow you to play Battlefield 1 in ultra settings for $900. Obviously run other games as well at similar settings.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor - $199.99 - Superbiiz

Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard - $51.98 - Newegg

Memory: Avexir Core Series 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory - $30.99 - Newegg

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - $47.49 - OutletPC

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card - $429.99 - Superbiiz

Case: Corsair 100R Silent ATX Mid Tower Case - $59.99 @ Newegg

Power Supply: G2 550W - $78.99 @ Superbiiz

Total: $899.42

Although this setup is the best option for your money. I do not recommend buying each individual part and building the pc yourself, you should go to a company that builds gaming pcs and get a quote from them to build you one. You also want to make sure you get warranty and repair on the deal. Some companies offer 3 years free repair and warranty which is awesome. Whereas if you build the PC yourself, the only warranty your going to get is warranty that may come with each part which sometimes doesn't happen. Also things like support come free if a company builds your pc, whereas if you built it you would have to troubleshoot everything or pay someone to do it which nobody wants to do. 

I also recommend you get a Solid State Drive to host your windows on. Your boot up times will be much shorter and the overall performance for windows will increase. Some people put their games on a SSD as well but games nowadays are roughly 50GB each so you would need a decent sized SSD, which isn't cheap. 

You also need a good gaming monitor. No point having a 400 dollar graphics card and playing games on a cheap monitor that looks like poo lol... I suggest a LG gaming monitor that i use. Can be bought at a later date but it is a must have. 

monitor: Please login or register to see this link.

Thank you for all the help sir! I will go to a local company and see what they came do for my price range