TheGamingTray

.. This is what it's come to [VIDEO]

I enjoy some aspects of this game, but this is too much for me. This isn't the first time I seen this while playing the beta either. What's your thought on this game so far? Do you enjoy it? To me, the game feels like a giant paint ball map with the colorful guns (disgusting skins to be honest).

On 10/28/2016 at 4:28 PM, NFSProShooter said:

I'm surprised there is a sniper fan base like this, I'm kinda glad to see trickshotting days are back but I have to agree coming against a full team of them would be rather annoying online. Smart thinking with the assisted suicide's ;)

Yeah, trick shots aren't terrible, but it's annoying when people suck at it. The assisted suicides almost made us win.. lmao

On 11/2/2016 at 8:13 PM, Gotcha said:

Call of Duty 4 i believe will be the reason people buy this, BO3 looks better than this;  i'd rather play Ghosts and this crap. Hopefully the next CoD is not futuristic. Until then i will be on BF1 and BF4!

I agree with this. I was personally disappointed in the Beta and told myself to not get this game. I'll wait for remastered to be sold separately .