Welcome to BHL Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Create an account or sign in to use Babble

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

xPapa

Check out Fallout 4’s final DLC in commentated Nuka-World gameplay from Bethesda

Fallout 4 has one last DLC in it. Let’s take a look.

Fallout 4: Nuka World is nearly here, but why wait?

In the video above, Bethesda’s Mark Teare talks us through the new DLC, which packages together story missions, new workshop items and a new location to explore. This is a recap of this week’s Fallout 4 Nuka World live stream, in case you missed it.

Fallout 4: Nuka-World releases next week on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It is the last Fallout 4 DLC, which is sad – but Bethesda is presumably moving on to one of its next major projects.

Fallout 4 has had a really good run – I know I still drop in and work away at my enormous ridiculous workshop network on the regs. Still, it’s a good thing Skyrim Special Edition is coming along to scratch the Bethesda itch while we wait for whatever Todd Howard’s team produces next.

Source: Please login or register to see this link.

Awards