Astronaut OG

Team of the Week - Week 45!

Slightly later than usual, blame EA for that one, we have yet another Team of the Week to talk about, although with the run of TOTWs we've seen, it's more like Team of the Weak!

Despite this, we have seen the return of the Mexican League, along with the Polish League, so there should be better players to talk about.

Cn0sxHDXYAEtHPm.jpg

Agustin Marchesin: Incredible in keeping a 0-0 draw for Santos against Tigres.

Jermaine Taylor: Vital in a 3-1 Portland win over Seattle, bagging an assist and an 8.8 rating

Maciej Dabrowski: Scored one in a 4-0 hammering provided by Zaglebie Lubin

Adam Eriksson: Provided an assist in a big Helsingborg win over Sundsvall

Miroslav Covilo: Scored two goals from a CDM position in a 5-1 demolition provided by Cracovia

Ricardo Lopes: Scored one of two goals in a 2-1 Jeonbuk win over Jeju United, claiming a 7.5

Frank Lampard: The 38 year old has-been/never was, scored in a 3-1 New York victory over Montreal, picking up a 7.7

Diego Valeri: Portland were victorious over Seattle, as previously mentioned. Valeri scored two of these goals, also picking up Man of the Match.

Dayro Moreno: If anyone remembers this guy's rise to fame in Fifa 14, you will also be shocked by his fall from grace. Regardless, Moreno bagged both goals in Tijuana's 2-0 win over Monarcas

Fabian Castillo: Finally receiving an IF, Castillo provided Dallas with two assists, one of which was a sensational Rabona cross, helping Dallas to a 3-1 win over Chicago

Hirving Lozano: I'm excited! An amazing looking card for the young Mexican, now his second IF of the year, given after a brace and an assist in a 5-1 Pachuca victory.

In a week with a lot to talk about, the bench will be ignored, but realistically, look at the players on the bench... if I've only heard of one of them, you are in the same boat.

Regardless, a few decent cards in this TOTW, especially nice MLS cards as we build towards the MLS All-Star game.

My personal picks would be: Lozano; he's a Mexican...; Castillo; the best LW in the MLS, I'd pick him up before the All-Star game takes place and Valeri; he'll be cheap and a reliable enough CAM in the MLS if you can't afford the likes of iMOTM Kaka etc

Thanks for reading, hopefully we will be hearing about either the FUTties, or the MLS TOTS before the next TOTW

Until then,

Have a Nice Day!

Astro