Maximus

Three New Veterans!!

On behalf on Admin & the Management Team we would like to congratulate the following three members on earning the rank of VETERAN!!

Astronaut OG

Marty

ORGANIZATION IX

All three members have been mainstains within the community for years and have most certainly earned the rank of Veteran.

A BHL Veteran is an honored member of the community who dedicates their time and efforts in to making BHL a better place. These guys have earned it and we are confident they will continue to do so!

Astro, you do amazing work for the community and we all see it. I think a lot of your work, you put more than 100% effort in on all of your work and I look up to that, thank you!

Marty, you as well do a lot of work and help out with new guys. You're a great guy and very funny, keep it up!

ORGANIZATION, You and napea, are something else :p

CONGRATS GUYS! PROUD OF YOU

17 hours ago, Astronaut OG said:

Thanks Guys!

It means a hell of a lot! It's been a pleasure to be a part of BHL for so long.

Well done ORG & Marty too :clapper: 

Same to you bud thank you 

15 hours ago, Puggle said:

Astro, you do amazing work for the community and we all see it. I think a lot of your work, you put more than 100% effort in on all of your work and I look up to that, thank you!

Marty, you as well do a lot of work and help out with new guys. You're a great guy and very funny, keep it up!

ORGANIZATION, You and napea, are something else :p

CONGRATS GUYS! PROUD OF YOU

:D thanks lol

9 hours ago, Marty said:

Congratulations Org & Astro :clapper:

Congrats to you too man well deserved

thank you all its been a hell of a ride... It's a dream come true for me! Thanks for such a great surprise everyone!

• Upvote 1