Welcome to BHL Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Create an account or sign in to use Babble

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

RiseUpATL

A Post For Wootie RIP

58 posts in this topic

vmN7ZVV.jpgf1c6OX7.jpg

Hon. Admin is a rank reserved for retiring senior staff members to show our appreciation for their outstanding contribution to the BHL community. Admin & MT feel it would be a fitting tribute to Mark who was liked by all and destined to move up the BHL ladder. For as long as BHL exists you will be remembered and missed by all. Thank you Please login or register to see this link.

Max+

Recruiter Promo - Please login or register to see this link.
Captain Promo - Please login or register to see this link.
Ice Bucket - Please login or register to see this link.
April 2015 MOTM - Please login or register to see this link.
Captain Promo - Please login or register to see this link.

Obituary - Please login or register to see this link.

Awards

It was quite hard finding the words to describe such a awesome guy. I spent so much time gaming with him on Destiny. From waking up at 5am for reset, running raids with him trying to get him that damn Black Hammer and everything else. We always had a great time and all of our lobbies were filled with jokes and laughter. He worked very hard and truly loved being able to come home and game with us all. I know he also had great memories of all of us too and that's what we should all remember, not how sad this is but how special a guy he was and all the good times. He will truly be missed by so many. I just wanted to share a bit of my time with this amazing guy we were all blessed know him. My deepest condolences and prayers go out to his entire family.

Awards

We met when you first became a member of BHL and you and I became homies soon after to find out that you lived only two hours away from me was pretty awesome knowing that I had a member live so close to me and you even worked in my town every few days a week. I know we we're supposed to meet up for wings and beer but life got busy for the both of us so cheers to you Mr Woot as was my nickname for you lol I was shocked to see your sister tag you on Facebook that you passed away but I'm glad I was able to find out and tell your gaming family the sad news so everyone got the chance to say something about you. It's amazing how much love BHL is giving to you.

Rest in peace homie!

Thank you BHL for all of the respect shown towards Mr Woot and his family. He would be so happy knowing how many people paid thier respects.

Awards