RiseUpATL

A Post For Wootie RIP

Please login or register to see this link. was a great friend, always had a good time sitting in a lobby with this guy. Whether it be gaming or just talking, laughter always filled the lobby. All that knew him also know how blessed we are to have had him as a friend.

Will miss you greatly my brother!

Gone but never forgotten!

:blade:

• Upvote 1

It was quite hard finding the words to describe such a awesome guy. I spent so much time gaming with him on Destiny. From waking up at 5am for reset, running raids with him trying to get him that damn Black Hammer and everything else. We always had a great time and all of our lobbies were filled with jokes and laughter. He worked very hard and truly loved being able to come home and game with us all. I know he also had great memories of all of us too and that's what we should all remember, not how sad this is but how special a guy he was and all the good times. He will truly be missed by so many. I just wanted to share a bit of my time with this amazing guy we were all blessed know him. My deepest condolences and prayers go out to his entire family.

• Upvote 2

RIP Wootie, everytime he joined a party I was in i always was like woot woot, this is so sad to find out, awesome guy to talk to and game with, you will be missed by many, you are now in what many call paradise. See ya later man :(

Edited by BHL ZoDiaC
  • Upvote 2