• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Oriyax

Oriyax
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Oriyax

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

Okay, So I don't have access to my phone right now, So I am now managing my village from my computer using BlueStacks ([url="http://bhlgaming.com/forums/topic/1668857562-play-coc-on-your-pc-or-mac/"]http://bhlgaming.com/forums/topic/1668857562-play-coc-on-your-pc-or-mac/[/url])
Credits to: HQ Dope for finding and Nucken Futs for the guide.

This requires you to keep your computer on over night.

But I noticed even on the desktop version that it still times out when you don't touch your village.
And we all know you can't be raided for raid someone if they are still online, So for those of you who hate waking up after a nice refreshing nights sleep. I have a solution.

I've been using this method for 2 hours now and my village hasn't auto logged out.

You will need Bluestack, for some people it's complicated and for others it works like a charm, I went at it for 4 hours trying to figure it out, but I got it. (If you need help with bluestack PM me or skype me: Jabronii.gs)

Once you have downloaded the Android phone emulator and installed Clash of Clans on it, log in through your google plus account. See here if you don't know how to import.([url]http://bhlgaming.com/forums/topic/1668856649-how-to-transfer-you-base-to-android-or-to-another-device-ios-android-clashers-play-together/[/url])

Then you will need to download "Free Mouse Auto Clicker" ([url="http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-75221696.html"]http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-75221696.html[/url])

Install that and when it's done open it.
Personally I have mine set up to click every 5 seconds [url]http://puu.sh/5tJtj/85ff8495ec.png[/url]

(You can also auto pick up elixer or gold over night but with this method only one)

Make sure "Clicker where the mouse is" is checked.

Put your mouse on a Elixir or gold mine, Hold CTRL + F2 to start it.

Obviously this will auto click where the mouse is at the time interval you have set up

[size=6]MY NEXT GUIDE COMING SOON WILL BE HOW TO AUTO FARM EVERYTHING! .[/size]

[size=6]*example* If all of your builders are taken up for 10 days, and you really have no need to look at the game, The tut will show you how while your gone/away to have your computer auto pick up elixir and gold.[/size]

[size=6]Leave some feedback /Smile.jpg' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/size]

#2 FearTheWil $

FearTheWil

Captain || Sniper Team

• Pro Donator $
  • 672 posts
  • Main Platoon:
  • FearTheWil
  • Social Groups:Charlie

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

awesome post +1 :)

#3 BHL Twist

BHL Twist

Just that guy

• Youtube Team
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

Clash of clans logs you out after x amount of hours. I think its 8 hours so it will log you off after a while. And I don't see why you would spend your money paying your electricity bill when you can put your th outside your base and get free shields.

#4 Scaffolder+

Scaffolder

Grandad Scaff

• Admin+
  • 8,638 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

Great post but im looking forward to reading the next installment " Auto Farm "

#5 Oriyax

Oriyax
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Oriyax

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Clash of clans logs you out after x amount of hours. I think its 8 hours so it will log you off after a while. And I don't see why you would spend your money paying your electricity bill when you can put your th outside your base and get free shields.

I just went 12 hours without being logged out. And wheres your source? I just tried to follow up on what you said and didn't see a thing.
And, My parents allow me to keep my computer on for months upon months because we did a study, and our bill only goes up an extra $2 a month with the computer on.
Sooooooooooo

Also, then you could attack without your shield going down.
There is many plus sides to this

Edited by Oriyax, 26 November 2013 - 01:28 PM.

#6 Drunkn Giant+

Drunkn Giant

Charlie Platoon

• Management Team+
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

Cool stuff

I may want to try this.. thanks for the post

#7 Oriyax

Oriyax
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Oriyax

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Cool stuff

I may want to try this.. thanks for the post

Yup, for sure /Smile.jpg' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#8 BHL DarKStorm

BHL DarKStorm

HC

• Honorary Veteran
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

i can't get BlueStacks to work for me, but +1 for the post and info :)

#9 Oriyax

Oriyax
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Oriyax

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

i can't get BlueStacks to work for me, but +1 for the post and info /Smile.jpg' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

If you need any help, Add me on skype.
I ran into every problem possible with bluestacks but eventually got it to work.

#10 Naw Mate

Naw Mate
  • Retired Staff
  • 789 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

What twist said is the case for mobile devices but obviously has not been implemented on computer. Supercell brought this in a few months ago after you could keep Clash of Clans running with a jailbreak. :)

#11 BHL Twist

BHL Twist

Just that guy

• Youtube Team
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

What twist said is the case for mobile devices but obviously has not been implemented on computer. Supercell brought this in a few months ago after you could keep Clash of Clans running with a jailbreak. :)

Yup ! It was to stop top players from getting raided and were getting super high ranks from exploiting this.

#12 Oriyax

Oriyax
  • Banned
  • 56 posts
  • Oriyax

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Yup ! It was to stop top players from getting raided and were getting super high ranks from exploiting this.

Well this method bypasses that then
I've had the past 3 nights, for much longer than 8 hours of inactivity with my mouse either auto farming or auto clicking.
And no inactivity.
You might as well give it a try, because i never get kicked off for inactivity with the auto clicker... ever..

#13 BHL Twist

BHL Twist

Just that guy

• Youtube Team
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Well this method bypasses that then
I've had the past 3 nights, for much longer than 8 hours of inactivity with my mouse either auto farming or auto clicking.
And no inactivity.
You might as well give it a try, because i never get kicked off for inactivity with the auto clicker... ever..

No because I only get resources stolen once every 2-3 weeks and my pumps make it up so it doesn't matter to me.

#14 v KEEP 6

v KEEP 6

Goin Hard 4 Pro!

• Pro Gamer
  • 77 posts
  • v KEEP 6

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

this is dope i just downloaded blue stacks today, just recently started playing Clash of Clans

#15 shoopdawhoops

shoopdawhoops
  • 1 posts
  • Main Platoon:
  • CoC:
  • Kyasubaru

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

just an fyi to people, this can possibly get you banned from clash of clans. I'm not making any promises, but I've been using this method for a long time now and I have lost 2 random accounts because of it, but still have a few clans all of my own up and running. You can use Bluestacks as the OP posted. Instead of that crappy single spot clicker he offered up, I'd suggest a program called ghost mouse.

DISCLAIMER: Ghost mouse is an OLD program that has been favored throughout many click based games, including my old stomping grounds, Outwar. BEWARE of any false lookalikes loaded with spyware/mal-ware. Only download this program from the ORIGINAL site. I will not post it because I believe Google should be your friend. It does currently work in all windows OS tested up to 8.1, not sure about mac.

Ghost mouse creates a macro folder based on your mouse movements after you click record. You simply locate your macro folder, copy and paste the contents multiple times on new lines within the text doc. You need to add a wait command between each line. All macro commands can be found by asking your best friend Google. You can set the macro to drag on your screen to move it around so it looks a bit less suspicious if you don't want it to collect your resources, or you can have it collect all your resources then type a random line to your clan using bluestacks on screen keyboard, then move the screen around some more. Timing is the big thing, take the time to set it up properly, figure out how long your resources take to pop up so you can 1-click collect. Also make sure you know how long before clash kicks you offline for being idle. ALWAYS set the timers to do something within 10 seconds of the kick timer because it's not always exactly "1 minute" or whatever the timer actually is. I'm not giving you the timer because you can sit there for hours and figure it out just like I did to get timers for everything.

If you're really good, you can even set it up to attack bases with a full barb raid if you want. Anything that you want to take the time to set in the macros, it will do, and thus far I've never had it crash. On a side note, you can run more than 1 ghost mouse at a time so you can run more bluestacks instances if you google to figure that one out. Be careful with running too many bluestacks though, it will make your gfx cards run hot if you get too many running. I'm sporting SLI gtx760+i74960x+16gb RAM and 30 bluestacks is all mine wants to handle, keeping everything within cool heat ranges.