Welcome to BHL Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Pit Stains

Xbox Live Club   11/11/2016

Join the Xbox Club. Chat, party, share, all through the new Xbox Club system! Search for "BHL" on Xbox, or Copy/Paste this link to join the club: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873509218474 
  • Create an account or sign in to use Babble

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GiXXer11

TH5 Layout - farming

This has been a successful layout for me and is based on

079f5dd6027a946aecffe76c08263c39.png?1365373265

I believe Dave has had success with it as well. I recommend checking out the vid.

Here's a variation I tried for ISIS while going for 1250 Trophs for the 450 gems. The goal is to protect the TH and "hopefully" get trophs from the attacker. You sacrifice storages a bit. She got a total of +50 trophs but I only used it when she was around 1100 trophs. Focus on loot and upgrades before going for 1250!!!

6e5691cc64ef613e59d8ff9f98d33d3b.png

I used this th it I must say it worked great to grab shield and not lose too many trophies. And if they use barbs the wizzy tower takes them out in no time.