#1 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

MOTM Feb 2014 | 1st Legit Max Level on Ghosts, MW2 + BO2 On BHL

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Post for members of the BHL Clash of Clans Clan to post their base pictures which they think will be helpful to other members :)

Please post anything you think may be useful/helpful or even leave a comment telling people to view your base if you're having difficulty uploading a picture :)

This is my current base:

Posted Image

It may not look very effective but out of the last 6 attacks on this setup i have only lost once and that was due to me upgrading my mage tower :)

i think the reason for this is because i save a lot of resources for high level upgrades so people see it as easy picking for goblins etc, but because my defensive towers are fairly upgraded and majority have splash damage it wipes out goblins and whatever else they can throw at it :)

Hope this help's :)

Feel free to leave + ratings if you like someone's base or if their layout has worked for you :)

Edited by Benjarrmin , 07 March 2013 - 08:14 PM.

#2 Kenny

Kenny

Im a beast

• Honorary Veteran
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

Personal my base is alot different. As i make sure my storage buildings are the most protected

#3 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Personal my base is alot different. As i make sure my storage buildings are the most protected

put a picture up :)

#4 V7 Shneap

V7 Shneap

Damn Proud

• Banned
  • 1,001 posts
  • V7 Shneap

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

For the people that don't know, there are two kinds of bases:
1) Farming
2) Trophies

Farming bases protect your resources and storage the most, while your trophy bases protect your town hall to maximize your trophies. I recommend doing a farming base until you're a higher level (30-40+) then switch to a trophy-like base. This is the farming base I'm doing right now and it works really well, even for trophies (I'm a level 23) : https://www.dropbox....29 23.33.06.png
I didn't make this base or come up with it, I just found it in the Clash of Clans section on Reddit, so no credit goes to me.

#5 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

For the people that don't know, there are two kinds of bases:
1) Farming
2) Trophies

Farming bases protect your resources and storage the most, while your trophy bases protect your town hall to maximize your trophies. I recommend doing a farming base until you're a higher level (30-40+) then switch to a trophy-like base. This is the farming base I'm doing right now and it works really well, even for trophies (I'm a level 23) : https://www.dropbox....29 23.33.06.png
I didn't make this base or come up with it, I just found it in the Clash of Clans section on Reddit, so no credit goes to me.

i agree completely :) although, with my base layout, if you stick around 750 trophies it works as both, haven't lost any trophies in over 15 attacks on my base now, but with me farming resources from others it balances out my trophies to where i need to be :) if your trying to upgrade your base then i'd strongly recommend protecting resources over having something like my base, but feel free to try out different bases and see which works best for you :) there is no one good design, theres many to choose from :)

#6 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

Re made my base layout slightly to spare my resources a little while I'm sleeping, haven't been attacked since my revamp but will let you know if its any better/worse than before :)

Posted Image

P.S. i ran out of walls for the bottom elixir protection, i only need 3 more but now i gotta wait to upgrade my town hall which is kind of annoying but hey ho, will be alright when its done :) Also the reason for the archer, cannon and clan castle being so close to that area is for the fact of me running out of walls so that's the weak point in my base and needs the most protection, also due to my wizard tower being upgraded :)

Enjoy :)

#7 Kenny

Kenny

Im a beast

• Honorary Veteran
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

i agree completely :) although, with my base layout, if you stick around 750 trophies it works as both, haven't lost any trophies in over 15 attacks on my base now, but with me farming resources from others it balances out my trophies to where i need to be :) if your trying to upgrade your base then i'd strongly recommend protecting resources over having something like my base, but feel free to try out different bases and see which works best for you :) there is no one good design, theres many to choose from :)

Im using the same farming base and it works so well. Cheers man

#8 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

Im using the same farming base and it works so well. Cheers man

Np buddy ;) this is what i made this topic for :D

#9 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

Very useful website for base layouts :)

http://clashofclansbuilder.com/

#10 ifunnykidd $

ifunnykidd

You This Read Wrong

• Pro Donator $
  • 384 posts
  • iFunnyKidd

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

nice post :1234athumb: this will help me cause im a noob at it right now
+1

#11 GiXXer11+

GiXXer11

Admin

• Admin+
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

Posted Image

Started late Sunday night and wasted a BUNCH of Gems since I didn't read up on CoC or your recommendations!!!

- lvl 4 TH , lvl 2 motor, lvl 2,3 archer, lvl 3 cannons, lvl 5,6 gold storage, lvl 5,6 elixir storage, level 5,2 barracks, 3 builders

Like a dumbass NOOB, I bought a ton of shields not knowing I would lose it I start attacking online LOL

Fun game tho!

#12 Sox+

Sox

Think Ninja

• Management Team+
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Posted Image

This is my set up for TH6. Very useful for defending trophies and resources. Only thing needed now for me is to upgrade my walls and Defences and im set :)

#13 BHL Twist

BHL Twist

Just that guy

• Youtube Team
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

^ yeah soxs base looks beast :D im gonna have to try that out when i get th 6 :D

#14 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

This is my new TH 7 Hybrid Base:

Posted Image

Very good hybrid base, had it a few days now, had 5 attacks against it varying from goblin rushes to mass ballon's and haven't lost once, most % they get is 30 and max resource they ever get is 10k of each, highly recommended for your TH 7 :) very daunting for a player to look at also when viewing your base so puts off attackers a lot :)

#15 Kenny

Kenny

Im a beast

• Honorary Veteran
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Posted Image

My current th8 base. Very good hybrid base. Currently building a hidden tesla tower and upgrading cannons, mortars and wizard and then will upgrade archer towers and air defense before moving onto the walls. Still got alot of work to do this base before going to th9 but the layout is brilliant

#16 Benjarrmin

Benjarrmin

• BHL Patron
  • 365 posts
  • CoC:
  • Benjarrmin

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

My current TH8, all defences maxed out, just walls left to do:

7a6cD.png

#17 BHL DarKStorm

BHL DarKStorm