• Astro A50
    • Astro A40 (2013 Edition)
    • Astro A40 (previous editions)
    • Trittion Warheads
    • Trittion 720
    • Turtle Beach PX500
    • Other

Hey guys,

I've been looking into purchasing a new headset and I know a lot of other people are going to be looking for a new headset for Christmas. I've had some trouble deciding what to get, so I decided to make this topic to help myself and others out choosing what to buy. Feel free to post feedback on any headset, make sure to say why you like it, and why you don't. It'd be great to give us a link for it to.

I've been really looking into the Astro A50s and the A40s (2013)...however I've found that they have received hundreds of complaints and I don't know if I want to dish out money to buy a headset that maybe not even WORK properly. At the moment I'm using a standard xbox 360 headset (lol), so I need to get rid of it.

I've had previous experiences with Turtle Beach (X11, X41), but both of the headsets stopped working after a few months, and they weren't really comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

So again, feel free to vote in the poll and leave feedback on your headset or one you've had. (Please don't vote on a headset unless you actually know its good; so don't vote for something if you've never even used it)

And also, I know some of these headsets work for other platforms as well.

-[patron][b]I3USH LEAGUE[/b][/patron]

The newest pair of Astros is probably your best bet, or any pair of them. Most of the professionals use them so I don't see a why they wouldn't be good for you. I myself have a Turtle Beach but Astros are ALOT ALOT better.

Hope I helped~!

The newest pair of Astros is probably your best bet, or any pair of them. Most of the professionals use them so I don't see a why they wouldn't be good for you. I myself have a Turtle Beach but Astros are ALOT ALOT better.

Hope I helped~!

There's a lot of hype behind Astros because of the pros using them...and that causes people like you (no offense) to say that Astros are amazing.

However, after looking through many reviews and forums on the newer Astro's, I found that they have MANY problems. Its really LUCKY getting a nice pair.

headset-600x371.jpg

LOL !! at least these are more comfortable then all of the turtle beaches upto x42 !!

i cant speak for anything else as i have not used them, but i plan on going with astro's as my next headset

headset-600x371.jpg

Lmao! :LOL:

But seriously I owned the Astros A40s 2013 edition. Really good headset. Have the mixamp which pretty much allows you to control everything. The only problem I had with them were all the wires. Had 2 cables going to the back of the mixamp. USB (power) and optical cord. Then at the bottom of the mixamp where two more cords. One going to the headset and the other going to the Xbox controller. That was the only thing I didn't not like about the A40s. White color also made it look really cool. Plus$250 is not that bad. Now I have traded it in for the A50s. They seem to be completely wireless. Two cords plug into the mixamp from the back aswell. Same cords. But for there, it is only one cable. Going from the mic to the Xbox controller. The mixamp is built in the mic. So you don't need to hold the mixamp anymore. Just turn it on and that's it. Right now I cannot tell you how they work because I just put them to charge. I will reply to this post when I see the difference. $300 dollars though for this headset. :| hope this helped.

Ok so A50s are pretty good. Same thing as A40s just wireless. Two things I don't like about these headsets though. 1. It doesn't come with a cable for your mp3. Meaning no music while you play. I love that about the A40s. And second, battery charge. You have to charge it for a long period of time. It will last you for about 10 hours... Yeah that's a lot but like myself, once I'm done with gaming I like to watch some Netflix on my Xbox. So these headphones pretty much lasted for when I was playing halo but when it came down to Netflix, it lasted for about 1 hour before it died. Kinda wish these headphones where like the tritton warheads where you can switch batteries.

Depending on what you are going to do with them, i would go either for Trittons 720's or Astro's a40.

If you usually use your headset away from your home ( tournaments, playing with friends, etc ) i would use A40's because they are very easy to carry around and they come with a nice box you can store them in.

If you are more stationary, Trittons are the way to go. They have better sound rating and specs. Also, they are known for being more heavy-duty then the A40's from astro.

I personally use both, Astros for LANs and such, and Trittons for my home use.

Hope this helps,

FeaR

• Upvote 1

Depending on what you are going to do with them, i would go either for Trittons 720's or Astro's a40.

If you usually use your headset away from your home ( tournaments, playing with friends, etc ) i would use A40's because they are very easy to carry around and they come with a nice box you can store them in.

If you are more stationary, Trittons are the way to go. They have better sound rating and specs. Also, they are known for being more heavy-duty then the A40's from astro.

I personally use both, Astros for LANs and such, and Trittons for my home use.

Hope this helps,

FeaR

Nice post +1

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

限定割引中コーチ 名刺入れ レディース,コーチ 名刺入れ メンズなど様々な有名ブランドの幅広い商品を通販でご購入いただけます。コーチ 名刺入れ 黒,コーチ 名刺入れ 女性,コーチ 名刺入れ アウトレットまで品揃え豊富。最新の流行から定番 のコーチ iphoneケース 5,コーチ iphoneケース レザー,コーチ iphoneケース 4s 一点限りの超お買い得品!

right01.jpg

Please login or register to see this link. コーチ キーケース