About This File
Clash of Clans
.APK file (Android/Kindle/Bluestacks)
Just download and open on your chosen device.
December 10, 2015
Note: YOU NEED A BHL ACCOUNT TO DOWNLOAD FILES - CLICK HERE TO GET ONE
What's New in Version 8.67.3
- Update 10/12 - Town Hall 11 (Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery)
- One of the Biggest Clash Updates - Ever!
- • Town Hall 11 is bursting onto the scene! BOOM!
- • Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery: The most powerful and strategic additions ever!
- • New troop levels, defense levels, and Clan Spell donation
- • Attack through Shield at any time, but be sure to protect your Town Hall!
- • Guard your play sessions when Shield is down and never get attacked off-guard again
- • Goblins chasing Town Halls, bigger League Bonuses and Trophy offers, and so much more!
- Turn It Up to TH11!
- • Experience the biggest, baddest, most challenging Town Hall level ever: Town Hall 11!
- • New Town Hall 11 hero Grand Warden can make armies nearly unstoppable!
- • New Town Hall 11 defense Eagle Artillery delivers awe-inspiring devastation from afar
- • More defenses, including an extra Cannon, Archer Tower, Wizard Tower and X-Bow!
- • New Town Hall 11 levels for Minion, Witch, Wizard Tower and more!
- Grand Warden: Your Army’s Newest Hero
- • Harness powerful new battlefield tactics by boosting and protecting your troops
- • The Grand Warden toughens all nearby troops and can make them temporarily invincible!
- • He jumps, he flies - fit the Grand Warden into any strategy and make your army shine
- Eagle Artillery: The Sleeping Sentinel
- • This massive, long-range weapon obliterates poorly prepared attacking armies
- • Volleys of explosive shells clobber tough troops and wear down others near the blasts
- • Eagle Artillery only activates after many troops have been deployed, leaving the door open for tactical strikes and cunning multi-phase attacks!
- Do the Spell Shuffle
- • Request reinforcement spells, not just troops, starting from Clan Castle level 4
- • Donated spells receive all existing Clan Perks benefits
- • Freeze Spell is now unlocked at Town Hall 9 and has slightly longer duration on lower levels
- Shields - Flexible and Fair Defense
- • Town Hall destruction no longer grants a Shield - bring your Town Hall inside!
- • You can attack while shielded at any time for just a small Shield reduction
- • Get Shield at 30% destruction, more at 60%, but only when a sizable army attacks
- Guard - Play Safe From Attackers
- • Guard protects you from attacks and lets you attack others all you want
- • Get free Guard when Shields expire and play freely without worry of being attacked
- • Higher Leagues grant more free Guard - Titan I & Legend players get 100% coverage!
- • 2 hours of extra Guard is available in the Shop every day
- Richer Raiding: Loot and Trophies
- • Town Halls now hold lots of available loot - destroy them in battle for a big payout!
- • League Bonuses are bigger than ever, but scale with your destruction percentage
- • Trophy offers get bigger and Trophy losses lower the higher your League!
- Gameplay Balancing
- • Battle time limit has been increased by 30 seconds
- • Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle for 2x damage
- • Rearm costs for all traps have been massively reduced
- • Reload costs for X-Bows have been massively reduced
- • Large amounts of Healers now have reduced effectiveness on the same unit
- • Army boosts have been reduced to 5 gems for 1 hour of boost
- • Cost for finding a match and ‘Nexting’ reduced for TH10
- • Clan War Preparation Day has been reduced to 23 hours
- • Troop combat and pathfinding AI has been polished up and tightened
- • Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6-10 has been slightly increased
- • Villages one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot
- • The playing field and troop deployment area have both been expanded (outlying obstacles have been automatically moved)
- Other Balancing and Improvements
- • Two new achievements have been added: Anti-Artillery and Sharing is Caring
- • Troop/Spell donation interface has been revamped and now shows existing donations
- • Troops in Barracks can now be queued in sequence, similarly to the Spell Factory
- • The Clan War button now animates when a war attack starts
- • Active Shield or Guard can now be manually dismissed by tapping on the icon
- • You can now be offline a bit longer before being made vulnerable to attack
- • A special sound plays when finding a multiplayer target after 10 seconds of searching
- • A special sound plays when no multiplayer targets are found and a search is cancelled
- • Personal Break online-time limit has been reduced to 3 hours
- • Personal Break limit is now extended instead of reset in some cases
- • Multiplayer matchmaking is less likely to offer opponents under your Town Hall level (only below Champion League)