About This File
This version of BlueStacks is BlueStacks App Player 0.9.24.5311 Superuser BSEasy.
If you follow these steps correctly you will also get some of the registry changes that the community has provided to make using BlueStacks easier, as well as a few required changes for the bot to work.
Why Root Bluestacks version?
- prevent BlueStacks from showing "install apps" notification
- no more nag notification
- remove bloatware, reduce memory/cpu usage, speed up BlueStacks
This will uninstall BlueStacks and then will do the following
- will install new rooted BlueStacks App Player 0.9.24.5311 version(current version)
- apply display registry change for Clash Game Bot
- apply memory registry change to 2gb
The scripts will also stage the latest files from the hidden traps and teslas Mod, as well as the Remove txt when searching Mod
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Download Rooted Bluestacks by clicking the green download button above to the right --->
2. extract zip file
3. Click on the file called RUN ME FIRST.bat
4. answer the questions, and Yes, you do want to uninstall the current version before you proceed
5. Click on the BlueStacks App Player install.
6. Once BlueStacks is installed, configure your google account
7. Go to Google Playstore and install Clash of Clans
8. Launch CoC and the game will ask you to load your old village, choose yes.
9. Now run the other file called RUN ME LAST.bat.
10. When it asks you will need to say yes to modify resolution to 860x720 if you want the bot to work. Also, I highly recommend saying yes to changing the memory to 2gb.
11. If you want your enter key to work as your send key in BlueStacks, answer yes.
12. OPTIONAL: YOU CAN DO THIS LATER IF YOU WANT. The needed files are being staged in BlueStacks for you. If you want to be able to see hidden traps and teslas, as well as remove the on-screen text, then answer yes. NOTE, you will still need to perform the final step to make this work, follow the instructions here:
[MOD] Show hidden tesla and traps
[MOD] CSV MOD ROOT ONLY. Remove txt when searching. Improve image recognition.
Once complete, launch bot! Happy botting.
Problem & Solution: Permission Denied
You may need to log out and back in as administrator before following the steps.
You could also use the RUNAS command to run the batch files and the installer.
Problem & Solution: Error Installing BlueStacks:
If encounter an error message. "....Trying to determine the disk space for the installer....." , Please follow the few steps below.
Stop the install.
Make sure you have windows set to english.
Re-run the file RUN ME FIRST.bat
Now do not install BlueStacks yet
Restart your computer
Continue at Step 5, which is to run the BlueStacks installer
Continue with the other required steps.
Problem & Solution: Problems installing COC in Playstore:
If you encounter error message. "....Error retrieving information from server....." , Please follow the few steps below.
Close Google Play Store,
Go to “Settings”
Applications>Manage Applications >Select “All”
Scroll to and tap Google Play Store >
Force Stop > OK
Clear data > and tap “OK”.
Tap the Back button to get back to the applications list.
Scroll to and tap > Google Service Framework
Force Stop> OK
Clear data > “OK”.
Delete Google Gmail Account that you just registered.
Now restart BlueStacks and re-register your google account in the Play Store.
Problem & Solution: BlueStacks already installed:
This happens because you had an older copy of BlueStacks on your machine.
There are a few cases that when RUN ME FIRST is ran it is unable to cleanup the old registry key for BlueStacks and this keeps a new or fresh copy from installing.
You will need to do this by hand.
From the cmdline, run regedit, be very careful in here.
Go to HKEY/LOCALMACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
Now right click on the BlueStacks folder and delete it. Make sure you are only deleting BlueStacks.
Now close the registry editor.
Now run the installer again and continue the steps from above.
Report this file